Designed for a weekend Islamic school, also good for home-schooling. A step-by-step guide to start reading the Qur'an
select image to enlarge/scroll
36 pp, 4 color print on glossy paper
Weekend Learning, 2011
8.5" x 11"
The book presents time tested methodologies of learning Arabic alphabet. The materials in the book are presented in a sequential manner to ensure that the children learn the necessary tools to start reading the Qur'an. The book has 29 lessons, ideal for full-time or weekend school.
- Alphabets in their isolated and joined forms
- Short vowels: fatha, kasra and damma
- Nunnation or tanween and sukoon
- Huroof Maddah and other long vowels
- Selected Qur'anic words, verses and phrases
- 99-names of Allah and some short surah.